How to Register:
- STEP 1: Determine if you have taken an eCore course before.
- If you previously registered for an eCore course and made a C or better, then you are free to register in your campus Banner system during University of West Georgia’s registration period. If you have questions or experience any issues with registration, or receive "closed section" messages while trying to register for an eCore course, please call or email your eCore Advisor for assistance (email@example.com).
-If you have never taken an eCore course, please proceed to Step 2:
- STEP 2: Complete the eCore Online Introduction and Quiz.
Click here to take the Introduction Quiz: https://ecore.usg.edu/prospective/orientation/uwg/
- STEP 3: Registration Instructions will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours after taking the Introduction Quiz.
You will receive an email from UWG eCore with instructions on how and when to register for an eCore class. If you do not receive an email with registration instructions, or need assistance registering for an eCore class, please contact the UWG eCore Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STEP 4: Register via Banweb during your allotted registration time.
If you experience any issues with registration, please call or email the UWG eCore Advisor for assistance. If you receive any closed section messages while trying to register for an eCore course, please try to register again within 3 minutes. If you are still unable to register, please check in with the UWG eCore Advisor for assistance.
Need help with the Introduction Quiz? Contact the eCore Student Success Manager, Brett Miles, by calling 678-839-0632 for assistance.
UWG Registration Dates for Spring 2015 Semester
Spring 2015 On-Time Registration Dates for CURRENTLY* enrolled students:
Current Seniors & all Graduate level students – October 27
Current Juniors ss# ending in 00-49 – October 28
Current Juniors ss# ending in 50-99 – October 29
Current Sophomores ss# ending 00-49 – October 30
Current Sophomores ss# ending 50-99 – October 31
Current Freshmen ss# ending 50-99 – November 3
Current Freshmen ss# ending 00-49 – November 4
*Currently enrolled students are those taking courses in the current term - fall 2014
Open Registration** – Begins November 10, 2014; Ends January 11, 2015
(Students that are currently serving a one term suspension, are readmitted, or are admitted as a transient must wait until Open Registration to register.)
**Registration will be closed during each fee payment processing period. Check the Registrar's announcements regularly for more details.
Important! See your academic advisor before your assigned date to register, and your advisor or department will remove your advisement hold.
Former undergraduate students who last attended UWG one year or more ago or were suspended for one year or dismissed must apply for readmission through the Enrollment Services Center. Application deadline for Undergraduate Readmission is November 15th for Spring, May 15th for Summer, and June 1st for Fall. Former graduate students who last attended one or more years ago must also contact the Office of Graduate and International Admissions to be readmitted prior to registering.